For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|THis week from USK VALE FOODS||Friday, December 14, 2018 - 11:10|
|The latest from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 22:27|
|Beechtree Bees at the December 1st Market||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 22:04|
|Fresh filleted Sea Bass 1st December 2018||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 18:21|
|Delights form Andrea Steel (Crucorny Environment Group)||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 11:17|
|Mark here from USK VALE FOODS.||Friday, November 16, 2018 - 14:02|
|Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:28|
|Andrea Steel Crucorny Environment Group News 13th November 2018||Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 19:29|
|Addtional Autumn range of products from Crucorny Environment Group (Andrea Steel)||Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 15:09|
|Special Birthday Celebration Market||Monday, October 29, 2018 - 15:08|