For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Market News February 5th 2015||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:02|
|January Market News||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:56|
|Farewell to Sandra||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:55|
|New season lamb arrives at the market||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 07:11|
|Last Market for Tortoise Bakery||Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 19:58|