For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Penrhiw Farm October 1st 2019||Tuesday, October 1, 2019 - 19:59|
|Black Mountains Smokery||Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 22:53|
|Paul's Organic Veg September News||Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 23:55|
|Llanvaches House Plants (Alison)||Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:00|
|The latest news from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 09:54|
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch September 4th 2019||Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - 10:53|
|Latest from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 13:40|
|August 1st 2019 Penrhiw Farm Updates||Thursday, August 1, 2019 - 11:15|
|August 1st 2019||Thursday, August 1, 2019 - 11:14|
|Latest News from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:15|