Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|Apple juicing demonstrations -an invitation||Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 11:00|
|Trealy Farm Autumn News Letter||Friday, October 4, 2019 - 13:50|
|Black Mountains Smokery Christmas Tree||Friday, October 4, 2019 - 14:45|
|Penrhiw Farm October 1st 2019||Tuesday, October 1, 2019 - 19:59|
|Paul's Organic Veg September News||Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 23:55|
|Black Mountains Smokery||Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 22:53|
|Llanvaches House Plants (Alison)||Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:00|
|The latest news from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 09:54|
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch September 4th 2019||Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - 10:53|
|Latest from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 13:40|