Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is effecting how the market operates, can be found at this link
|Bread at the market||Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 22:48|
|Third Quarter Booking Form||Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 16:37|
|May 16th market details||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:15|
|Market News February 5th 2015||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:02|
|January Market News||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:56|
|Farewell to Sandra||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:55|
|New season lamb arrives at the market||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 07:11|
|Last Market for Tortoise Bakery||Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 19:58|