Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is effecting how the market operates, please see this link
|New Season Marmalade||Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 22:32|
|THis week from USK VALE FOODS||Friday, December 14, 2018 - 11:10|
|Delights form Andrea Steel (Crucorny Environment Group)||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 11:17|
|Fresh filleted Sea Bass 1st December 2018||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 18:21|
|Beechtree Bees at the December 1st Market||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 22:04|
|The latest from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 22:27|
|Mark here from USK VALE FOODS.||Friday, November 16, 2018 - 14:02|
|Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:28|
|Andrea Steel Crucorny Environment Group News 13th November 2018||Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 19:29|
|Addtional Autumn range of products from Crucorny Environment Group (Andrea Steel)||Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 15:09|