Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in comman ownership with revenues sufficent for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|News from Usk Vale Foods||Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:41|
|News From Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:34|
|Changes in the Data Protection Laws GDPR||Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 14:51|
|May 16th 2018 - latest news form Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 19:05|
|News From Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - 23:41|
|News||Friday, April 6, 2018 - 00:19|
|Special offers for April 7th Market||Tuesday, April 3, 2018 - 12:35|
|Smarts Cheese News from the farm||Friday, March 16, 2018 - 22:47|
|Usk Vale Foods: Specials for this market||Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 10:49|
|Celia Thomas News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 18:44|