Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is effecting how the market operates, please see this link
|Special Birthday Celebration Market||Monday, October 29, 2018 - 15:08|
|New developments for Usk Farmers' Market||Friday, October 19, 2018 - 14:31|
|October 20th market||Friday, October 19, 2018 - 12:27|
|Dispatches from Penrhiw Farm October 16th 2018||Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 16:09|
|October dispatch -Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 11:26|
|Retrospective exhibition of the works of Sue Bentley||Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 18:50|
|Usk Vale foods this Saturday (October 6th)||Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 15:30|
|Apple Pressing Demonstartion||Tuesday, October 2, 2018 - 15:27|
|Latest August News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 12:11|
|Hello from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:24|